Thursday, February 5, 2009

First Time(s)

Today was a great day, there a lots of first time happen on me today. Firstly, this is my first time blogging and posting article here. Today was the first time my parents let me go out at night with friends and this was the first time I use touch n go on LRT and KTM and this also the first time I had problem while using touch n go. The card reader cant identify where I come from and display say 'kad tidak sah'. Wth! Nicole got this problem too so is not my card problem is the touch n go server problems! Haiz...have to go sri petaling's LRT station tomorrow to clear the card so that i can use it next time. Today was also the first time gather again with my friends for the year 2009.(Thanks to u all for organizing this gathering. This gathering filled with a lot of fun and hope that we can gather again as soon as possible.) There's one more first time happen on me today and that was 'secret'. I cant told you all about this but some people do know this.

Today's gathering was great. We say 6.30pm have to reach mid valley but me, yit han, pei chern, and nicole were late because of our time was tight and we impossible can make it on time so we reach there by 7pm. We have our dinner together at the Garden's food court. All of us is like almost 2 months didn't see each other so among all of the people having their dinner there we are the most noisy group but we are not embarrassed to do that because that's our style. After that we went to the garden that linked garden's and mid valley and we have our game and cam whoring there. The background there was nice and a lots of people passing by every second but we still can continue our fellow shipping there.After that was our go home time. Most of us took train back and we chit chat along the way home.

p.m.: Thanks lynette, amanda, jasmine, esther, ira, pei chern, pinn xhean, nicole, victor, vincent, bryan, matthew, yit han, wai hoong, joshua, and others if I lose out your name for coming to this gahtering although it's only a short while but it was filled with fun. I'm looking forward for another gathering. Hope the next gathering got more people and more fun.

wayne-jasmine,yit han

wayne-lynette

wayne-nicole

wayne-ira

1 comment:

  1. cool wei..

    sooo touch when reading ur article..

    glad to say that im the 1st one who post comment to ur blog...

    althought i knew u wouldnt glad rite..i knew u,wayne jie~

    xD..best friends forever!

    ReplyDelete