Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Love You

Dear ......

Through the wind I hear your voice, in the clouds I see your name.
Living life without you just wouldn't be the same!
If i had a single flower for every time i thought of you i could walk forever in my garden.

When i saw you i was afraid to talk to you...
when i talked to you i was afraid to hold you...
When i hold you i was afraid to love you
Now that i love you I'm afraid to lose you.

It is impossible to fall out of love, love is such a powerful emotion,
That once it envelops you, it does not depart.
True love is eternal.
If you think you were once in love but fell out of it, than it wasn't love you were in.

A Cute Girl Can Open Up My Eyes, A Smart Girl Can Open Up My Mind,
But Only A Sweet Girl Can Open My Heart.

I Cry For The Times That You Were Almost Mine,
I Cry For The Memories I've Left Behind,
I Cry For The Pain, The Lost, The Old, the New...
I Now Cry For The Times I Thought I Had You

I don't know whether to smile cause you're happier with him or cry cause you're not mine.
Everyday we tell ourselves we're better off without each other,
But then every morning I wake up and realize
I love you more then the day before.

I want to be happy because you happy
But how can I be happy knowing I'm not the one making you smile.

Sticks and stones may break my bones and tear my skin apart,
But nothing hurts me more than you,
Because you broke my heart.

It takes 3 seconds to say 'I Love You' but a lifetime to prove it.

You make me smile for no reason whatsoever,
You make me laugh at the unfunniest things,
But most of all, you make me love you...
W hen I shouldn't be loving you.

Don't be too good i will miss you.
Don't be too caring, I might like you.
Don't be too sweet, I might fall in love with you.
It's hard for me to love you when you won't love me after all...

what we love intensely or for a long time
we are likely to bring within the citadel,
and to assert as part of oneself.

A part of you has grown in me. And so you see, it's you and me
together forever and never apart, maybe in distance, but never in
heart.


XOXO

Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment